Friday, June 18, 2010

Let's Just Begin

Life is what?

At this moment nothing is changed a bit... Just a new era of depression.

I am getting too much tired of fighting it off. I am damn tired and bored. And sadly I don't see a way out. So I decided to give my mind a flow here in words...

Electricity is another thing with which I don't get along. Whenever I turn on PC, or TV it's gone! And whom to complain? God is responsible for this :-l God you're so ... (whatever), already you got me somewhat depressed and why you needed to get this place so much wet with rain that there were multiple faults in electric line :@ :@ When I'll die, I have so many questions to ask you :@ :@ Start doing your homework...

Don't know what I'll be doing now. Guess will pass some with MIT Single Variable Calculus Course




#Could not finish it yesterday. Before I could finish, electricity was gone again :-l

So yes, Let's just begin at least !

No comments:

Post a Comment